« Home | Cunningham wore a wire! » | More on the Amanpour Wiretapping Story » | Peak Oil: Energy moving from economic realm to pol... » | Modern Day Wet Nursing Renaissance » | Cronyism rears ugly head in Mining Disaster too » | The "NSA Wiretapped CNN Reporter Christiane Amanpo... » | Ignorance is not an excuse » | AntiGay RightWing Pastor Arrested for Soliciting G... » | Info Suggests Fallen Brookpark Marines Were Betra... » | Only Soldiers That Agree with Bush Admin on War Ma... » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

I say Finger - You say Hut!

Eric Fingerhut filed to run for Ohio Governor. He'll be against Strickland in the Primary. I love Fingerhut. But... I am not sure he can win the lower half of the state. I think Congressman Ted Strickland might have a better shot. He is from the south, a minister and has better name recognition. Fingerhut has a lot of great ideas to move Ohio forward economically. Frankly, I am not sure who would do a better job. I think they are both excellent candidates.

More at Cleveland.com.