A name worth remembering - Jennifer Martinez
From her website:
As your Juvenile Court Judge, I will:And experienced too!
- Respect the rights of victims, families, and children alike, and I will strive to keep active caseloads low by disposing of cases fairly and efficiently.
- Follow the law. Juvenile law is a highly specialized area of law, and I am knowledgeable in all aspects of it including newer laws regarding Serious Youthful Offenders and Sexual Predators. Prior to my role as an attorney in Juvenile Court, I worked with the head of the Court’s Guardian Ad Litem Program and with the Chief Magistrate for the Juvenile Court.
- Create and utilize innovative approaches to Juvenile Justice with an emphasis on accountability and enduring results. I will seek to implement cost-effective community services for lower level offenders and efficient due process of law for serious offenders.
- Foster an atmosphere of collaboration and cooperation among community leaders in an effort to cut through bureaucracy and provide safe, cost-efficient, and appropriate facilities and services for juveniles and their families.
- Be aware of the cultural diversity that exists in our community, and be cognizant of how those differences may act as barriers to justice in our courtrooms.
Tags:[Cuyahoga County], [judge], [martinez]