« Home | "The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion" - When th... » | Volunteer Opportunities with Subodh Chandra » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs » | Funny Baby Diversion » | Horrifying » | Free Campaign Training in Columbus and Cleveland » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs » | Subodh Chandra - He's got your back » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs » | How to Spot a Baby Conservative » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

4th Admendment shipping tape - Clever and Informative :-)

The 4th Admendment:

"The right of the people to be secure in thier persons, houses, paper and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated and No warrants shall issue, but upon probabale cause, supported by Oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Printed on shipping tape - Brillant.

Tags:

That's great!

Hey Cindy! I was just hitting the "next blog" button and I came across your fantastic blog! How have you been? From your blog--I can tell you've been pretty busy! Check out my blog: www.mynewvida.blogspot.com
I hope you and your hubby and baby girl are doing well. Send me an email. Pleasantly Surprised, Connie

Post a Comment