1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
The nearest book "Go Dog Go" only had 19 pages and page 18 didn't have 4 lines but this should be good enough
You're almost there!
Stop at that tree.
Climb that ladder to...a dog party!
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Survivor Exile Island (I really wanted the astronaut to stay and the freaky smoking twitching bugged eyed guy on the other team to go. Currently, I am rooting for either Cirie, Austin or Terry to win which means that the they won't and twitchy freaky guy will go all the way)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
My daughter and I returned from the book store.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Phos blog, StumbleUpon and before that:
Million For Marriage (HRC)
Axis of Justice (music+politics)
Cat Enema - Do not try this at home
9. What are you wearing?
Overalls, black hoodie and clogs (I used to hate overalls but regular maternity pants are just uncomfortable - they either fall down or bind)
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't know.
11. When did you last laugh?
This made me chuckle:
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Photos from the Mediterranean, some Art from Cain Park and Family photos.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Well, I have never done one of these before so it broke up the routine.
15. What is the last film you saw?
At the theatre: Brokeback Mountain (which really was a great movie)
At home: Ladder49 (which was the worst excuse for a movie ever, I like firefighters and all but this movie sucked)
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Does paying off your school loans count? Other than that - maybe a republican congressman or two :-)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I am ENTJ on the meyers-brigg test.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Pho's idea sounds good "Pump a gazillion dollars into international family planning programs"
19. Do you like to Dance?
(Skipping a few questions, my 2 year old is awake)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd love to live abroad for a year or so.
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
The buffet line starts on the right
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
"Must do" is kind strong but let's see if Redhorse, AtheistMama, Lisa and the Dispassionate Liberal have some time this weekend.