« Home | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Yikes.. Overheard at lunch and Downtown Baghdad Bl... » | Why We Fight. » | Who do the Independents like? Regionalism, CrossOv... » | Education most important issue to Ohio Republicans... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Monday... » | Great start to spring (Visiting a red county) » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Maybe we should do this :-) Unprecedented 50 State... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Sick Week Version)

The best Progressive Blog diaries this morning with a focus on Ohio State Liberal Blogs - with a little different format today since I missed so much while I was sick.

Many bloggers were concerned/amused by Capri Cafaros decision to sue anyone who mistates her immunity deal.
I wasn't the only blogger who was sick or decided to take a break - Ohio had a lot of nice weather and some great personal posts from local bloggers. (not necessarily politics but fun)
The national political scandals were all over our local blogs while I was sick...
As expected most bloggers focused on local candidates and Ohio political events.
I think I am caught up now. Thanks for the great diaries.

Tags:, , ,

Hey Cindy, I just wanted to thank you for your positive comment! Very much appreciated! :-)

Post a Comment