« Home | Neighbor to Neighbor Day (Canvass CleveHts Event) ... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Sick W... » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Yikes.. Overheard at lunch and Downtown Baghdad Bl... » | Why We Fight. » | Who do the Independents like? Regionalism, CrossOv... » | Education most important issue to Ohio Republicans... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Monday... » | Great start to spring (Visiting a red county) » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Thursday)

The best Progressive Blog diaries this morning with a focus on Ohio State Liberal Blogs.

More Lies from the Administration (and a little Ohio Corruption)....
Truth, for a Change points this out in a diary about the "biolab trailers" evidence that was used as "proof positive" of WMD in Iraq. I gotta admit - I was fooled by this, I wanted to believe our adminstration, I wanted to believe Colin Powell.

PrissyPatriot follows the lies and gives us this great cartoon.

LICOPAC has "Had Enough!" of the corruption in Ohio but he's not so sure that the rest Ohioans have. I'm with him. I think that many Ohioans will allow themselves to be suckered again.

Democratic Veteran points out that "He (Bush) can't stop lying can he?"

Fear in America...
Stubborn Liberal follows Jonathon Alterman in a diary about how the Republicans have changed the famous FDR quote "We have nothing to fear but fear itself" to "The only thing we have to do is fear." This is a great diary. I have thought this myself for a while and even have this bumpersticker on my minivan:

Well, that's it for today. Short and Sweet. :-) I am going to update my blogroll and add a few new blogs over the weekend - if you think of any of have missed add a comment or send me an email. Thanks! Enjoy the weather.

Tags:, ,