« Home | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Primar... » | Ken Blackwell thinks urban radio listeners are stu... » | 200 election workers refusing(?) to work due to n... » | Kuncinich confronts TowerCity over Mifunes right t... » | Lessons from the Neighbor-to-Neighbor Organizing D... » | New Poll shows Ohio is ready for change (Brown edg... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Monday... » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Push Polled by Blackwell » | Tower City Mall Security ejects TriC JazzFest Band... » 

Thursday, May 04, 2006 

Anything but that!


So true, so true. I fantasize about what my life might have been if Google had existed twenty-five years ago.

On second thought, it's probably a good thing that it didn't. For my sake. :)

It's like having the Blue Moon detective agency doing pro bono work for us.

Excuse me, now, while I review a few synonymous possibilities for my next blind date.

Post a Comment