« Home | Listen to Barack Obama at the Bloggers Table » | Obama! » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Friday... » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Wednes... » | Partying & Politics for women's reproductive righ... » | T-shirt Humor » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Konrad is home! » | This is the week » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006 

Flickr Photo Slideshow from the ODP Dinner Party



Tags:, , , ,

Cindy! That is a FABULOUS slideshow. Thank you so much for posting this. And props to whomever contributed - did you take all of the shots??

Yeah - I took all the shots - I was standing to the right of the stage behind the large palm-like plant, next to the stairs that went onto the platform. Then I kneeled down in front of the podium for the head on shots. It was fun. I was probabaly as close as you could get to the candidates without actually being on stage. Security (or who I thought was security perhaps stage manager?) said it was fine :-)

I really enjoyed myself.

Hi Cindy

We were glowing about you today, here in central Ohio with Emily Krieders people

Great pictures, I would have gone too- had I realized you would be there!

Prissy adores you! Drop me a line next time your in Cowtown :-)

Thanks Prissy!

I thought my ears were burning I just figured it was lack of sleep :-D

Emily Krieder was so nice! I was happy to meet her and her staff!

-Cindy

WTG Cindy, excellent job on this post and the one above.

:-)

Kudos for your efforts and whomever took the photos while you were sitting next to Barack. Everyone looks so intense!

That was Jeff at Ohio2006! He is the best - I really appreciate his friendship. It is actually the best thing to happen since blogging - even better than meeting Barack :-)

Everyone was intense - trying to listen over all of the background noise.

BTW - it was nice finally meeting you.

Excellent photo work, Cindy. Good to have finally met you as well.

Post a Comment