« Home | Ohio Poll Numbers - Looking good, Brown takes lead... » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs » | Ohio State Senate Dem Pick up Opportunities » | Parade The Circle & a sad reminder on a summer day... » | Sherrod Backs Net Neutrality, Votes Against Final ... » | Ohio Democratic Womens Caucus Photo Slideshow » | (video) Frances Strickland Sings About Ted » | Sen Obama and more of the ODP Party » | Listen to Sherrod Browns Speech for the ODP Dinner... » | Flickr Photo Slideshow from the ODP Dinner Party » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Wednesday)

The best Progressive Blog diaries this morning with a focus on Ohio State Liberal Blogs.

Just a quick one today, we are pretty busy.
I am going to publish this and then enjoy my day. I am thinking about going to the Produce Auction in Homerville. They should have lots of Strawberries!

Here is a new photo of our new little bug. He is doing very well.

Thanks Everyone!


Tags:, ,

Cindy - I just want to CHEW THOSE CHEEKS! I am so in trouble with my youngest going into elementary school now. boohoo

Me too!! Mmm... baby smell on their downy little heads.

Beautiful!

Post a Comment