Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Friday)
Ugg - more rainy weather. Yuck. No playground today :-(
On to the Ohio Blogs....
- Ted Strickland busy accepting endorsements from Ohio’s most powerful black Democrats including - Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman, Dayton Mayor Rhine McLin, Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones, Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Warrensville Heights Mayor Marcia Fudge. Via Openers.
- Ohio2006 visits Jennifer Brunner at Democratic City Club meeting and gives a great write up of The Sec of State candidates speech.
- Many Ohio bloggers followed the Tom Noe (another Republican criminal) story including Democratic Veteran, LawDork and PrissyPatriot.
- The controversy over Andrew Warners "Letter to Ted Strickland" post has been officially elevated to Blog Drama. Lisa sums it up here.
- ChiefSource comments on "The Deciders" decision to cut terror funding in NYC.
- Hypothetically Speaking is up and posting again with a great post - "Terry RICO is cooperating"
- Another big story covered by many was the Rolling Stone Article "Was the 2004 Election Stolen?" For more insight Truth, for a Change has a nice post.
Thanks Everyone! Enjoy your weekend.
Tags:[cleveland], [Ted Strickland], [Election Fraud]