Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs
On to the Ohio Blogs....
- I Miss Bill, too
- If you grow meat (muscle fiber) in a lab - can Vegetarians eat it since no animals are harmed???
- Truth, for a Change gets some fan mail from the right - "blogs" are just a bunch of little spineless butt-nuggets"
- Watch the video of Bill Bennett getting crushed by Jon Stewart in a gay marriage debate.
- A little Toledo history a little Newark history.
- Grandpaboy runs for office...
Some things you do not just for self-interest. You act from your heart. That's how I feel about my house and my neighborhood. I want to join the commission to work for the Hilltop and continue the work you all have begun.
- Blackwell's Draconian Voter Registration Restrictions Draw Fire
- There are some people you don't like but you'd shake their hand. And then there are others to whom you'd love to be able to say, "Sir/Madam, I do not shake hands with your ilk." Here is a short list.
- This blog never pulls any punches
- Bush admits to mistakes?
- House Bill 228 (criminalize all abortion – whether to save the life of the woman or to end pregnancies resulting from rape or incest.) is pandering to the base - not governing.
- Mike Turners Bull**** on expanding jobs in Dayton exposed.
- Ann Coulter, plagiarist?
- State Representatives Must Answer to God.
- Chaos Theory, revisted... We can’t wait until October to start beating the drums and flapping our wings –- we must start now to build the momentum and the depth of effort needed to win big this fall. Send a candidate some money!
Tags:[cleveland], [ann coulter], [ken blackwell]