Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs
I was up alot with the little ones last night. One was gassy and the other was a little jealous of the attention the newborn was getting. So - I am a bit tired but still happy to have some free time to check out the Ohio blogosphere.
Here we go..
- This MDAC submission is the "must read" so far this week. It is from a reader who testified in Columbus on the proposed Ohio anti-abortion bill.
- The Progressive Toledo blog has really grown. They now have over 20 writers conributing to the site.
- John at WorkingWithWords takes a look at Washingtons Lobbying Culture in a four part series.
- Nascar and whiffle ball at PsychobillyDem.
- Admission of illegal torture tactics from the military makes ClarkStreet mad, mad at the administration and mad at the media.
- Sutton is up in the polls and Cheney is a dick at the ChiefSource.
- Lisa reminds us of those soldiers captured and Missing In Action over in Iraq.
- Andrew looks at the 2nd Amendment, "it may be the murkiest water in the Bill of Rights".
- More Ohio Corruption.
- We need to put the brakes on... "Yesterday, a federal judge in New York ruled that the government could detain non-citizens purely on the basis of their race, religion, or country of origin, and hold them indefinitely without explanation."
- Remember when Lord Blackwell decided what he really wanted was power,so he broke his oaths and turned on the other Jedi?
Thanks Everyone. Enjoy the day.
Tags:[Ted Strickland], [Ken Blackwell], [Toledo]