Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs
It is summer and a lot of people are busy with family stuff but that isn't stopping Ohioans from doing some excellent blogging -
- The underhanded tactics of the Learn and Earn petition drive to allow gambling in Ohio has made it into many Ohio diaries as more and more bloggers have negative experiences with the underhanded practices of these petitioners. See "Big Money Campaigns Seek to Hijack Blogs", "Casino Backers Still Using Underhanded Tactics" "More fun with Learn and Earn", "Burning My Cookies", "Learn and Earn Campaign Dishonestly Circulating Petitions" "Blogosphere and Credibility" "More Hardball in Ohio" "The Proposed Gambling Amendment is an Abomination" and numerous comments on other blogs to get a sense of the how widespread the deception is.
- Corrupt, Self-Serving, Republican, Congressman Bob Ney scandal updates here.
- I would have liked to have met this guy.
- Should universities be able to control their student’s access to the internet?
- Feagler = CrustyOld Man.
- Those cut-and-run Republicans can't make up thier mind on Iraq. On Thursday, they voted to stay the course rejecting Democratic proposals on withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq, (at the same time they didn't vote to condemn granting amnesty to terrorist that kill soldiers), and then yesterday they adopted the democrats exit strategy as their own. What changed in two days?
- It is God, Guns and Gays in Ohio but this week it was mostly guns, guns and guns.
- Bush admistration cronyism at Dept. of Labor - Heckuvajob Chao!
Tags:[Gambling], [Bob Ney], [Cincinnati]