« Home | Listen to Sherrod Browns Speech for the ODP Dinner... » | Flickr Photo Slideshow from the ODP Dinner Party » | Listen to Barack Obama at the Bloggers Table » | Obama! » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Friday... » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » | Morning Round Up of Ohio Progressive Blogs (Wednes... » | Partying & Politics for women's reproductive righ... » | T-shirt Humor » | Why the Left is Right - Liberal Quotes » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

Sen Obama and more of the ODP Party

Here is the invigorating audio of Sen Obamas speech to the 2500+ guests at the ODP dinner party. It is outstanding! Also check out AmericanStreet for more blogosphere/ODP party/ Barack goodies :-)



Now I am going to go for a long walk with my beautiful baby! He is over 8.5 lbs now. Wow! And...while we are talking about weight - I've lost another 5 lbs! I can't wait to be my normal size again - (I guess I should lay off these brownie bites) :-D